WELCOME TO THE PARENT RESOURCES PAGE!
On this page you will find lots of information including:
- Accessing your child’s academic record
- Aftercare Programs
- Children’s Literacy Initiative
- Important Forms
- Raising a Digital Citizen
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- School Policies and Procedures
- Link to sign up for our weekly newsletter
- Ways to Volunteer
To view the list of aftercare programs, please click the link below. This information is provided as a convenience to our families. Albert M. Greenfield School does not research or endorse any program and parents should contact each program directly for details and pricing.
Click HERE for more information about the role of the SAC.
ACCESSING STUDENT ACADEMIC RECORD
The school district has set up a portal for families to access their child’s academic/attendance record. Please click the link below to gain access. First time users must obtain a Student ID# from their child’s teacher to set up an account for each student.