We are so grateful to be a part of the Greenfield community. Our school is a nationally recognized Blue and Green ribbon public school and benefits from an incredible academic community immersed in the multi-cultural and vibrant city of Philadelphia. Our school thrives thanks to the support of our generous neighborhood partners and families who value the education of all Philly students.
While the School District celebrates our strides, it has not been able to deliver everything needed to make them. Greenfield community members and neighborhood businesses have truly been the ones to make a difference.
The SY22-23’s fundraising goal is $190,000. To reach our financial goal, a contribution of $275 per student is suggested.
It’s neither required nor expected that families contribute beyond their means. To reach our participation goal, contributions of all amounts are critical. ALL contributions count towards our participation goal.
- Teacher Grants and supplies
- Allots an allowance per teacher to get the additional supplies and or items needed for classroom improvements (ie. Rugs, cubbies, etc.)
- Enrichment programs
- 1st grade – Yoga and Butterflies
- 2nd grade – MacGuffin Theatre
- 3rd grade – Dance eXchange with BalletX
- 4th grade – History Hunters
- 5th grade – Ballroom Dancing
- 6th grade – Al-Bustaan Drumming
- 7th grade – Asian Arts Initiative
- 8th grade – Philadelphia Film Society, Philadelphia Opera and Educational Speaker Series
- Clubs and Sports
- Uniforms, equipment, etc.
- OPEX Park
- Captain Kurk and Captain Crunch
- Drama Program (one LS and one MS play)
- Community and Hospitality
- Teacher lunches on ½ day PD days
- Greening Greenfield
- Chalk the Walk before the first day of school (Back to School)
- Dinner on the Green
- Fall Fest (Halloween)
- Spring Fair
- Bingo Night
- End of Year Food Truck event
- 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony
- Kindergarten and Middle School open houses & orientations
- Administration costs
- Insurance, taxes, audit, security system, copy machine/printer, website
- Maintenance costs
- Final bathroom project payment (past year’s improvement project)
- Paypal or credit card, click HERE.
- Venmo – @GreenfieldHSAphila
- Checks – payable to “Greenfield Home & School Association,” and please write “Annual Fund” in memo along with your child’s homeroom teacher. Checks may go in HSA lockbox in the Main Office, or to your child’s teacher.
Have a Donor Advised Fund?
The HSA is a partner to several of the United States’ largest Donor Advised Fund sponsor organizations and their philanthropic services teams. Clients of Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, and BNY Mellon can easily make a designation through the DAF Direct link below. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.